viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

what I like and what I'd like to perform

what I like do


What I like to do in my free time?

I like to watch TV, listening to music, see my boyfriend, share with my family, go to parties, out with my boyfriend and my friends, travel and learn english

What TV show I like to see?

I like see friend, charmed, my genius beauty, Tom and Jerry and monstersI like see friend,  famous and fantasma, super saturday sensational, kid vs kat and small giants.


what I'd like do



What I would like to do in my life?

I'd like to travel for the world together with my boyfriend, help others in need and our environment, graduate, work  in a major company and learn speak and write english.

What movie I would like to see?

I'd like twilight dawn, men in black 3 and braveheart


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario